Local brews and local charities are coming together at the Oregon Public House. This is the nation's first non-profit pub. Roughly $1 per pint sold goes to local charities. In the first two weeks of business, the pub raised $2034.80 for charity!
Ryan Saari is the founder of this amazing pub and has rightfully created the motto "Have a pint, change the world". He said that during hard times, people stop giving, but alcohol sales go up so…. why not solve both challenges?!
Wonderful charities and great beer? I'll drink to that!
And that's what's good,
- Triangle InfoSeCon and BSides RDU Close Out Cybersecurity Awareness Month in NC
- Cubs Outfielder Matt Szczur Is Well Known For His Charity Work
- Hackers Donate $15K for Puerto Rico
- Stranger pays dinner bill for family with epileptic child
- Sophomore gives epic motivational speech to freshman at Georgia Tech