A beautiful guitar is a work of art. From the first note that is picked, to the moving chord that is played, to the elegant shape of the guitar's body.
Waterstone Guitars, the brainchild of Robert Singer (very fitting name), views their guitars as a form of art. To push their artistic envelope they have created a guitar based off the art of Jackson Pollock, a leader in the Abstract Expressionist movement.
Pollock would place his blank canvas on the floor and use a "drip" technique where the paint would splatter on the canvas. Waterstone guitars has captured this art technique in their latest limited edition guitars. Proceeds from these collectors item guitar sales go to the Pollock-Krasner House and Study Center which is Pollock and his wife, Lee Krasner's, home turned museum. Pollock's original studio art is still on display in the house.
Waterstone Guitars is helping to continue the legend, life, and art of Jackson Pollock. This guitar masterpiece can be found at http://pollockguitar.com. Well done!
And that's what's good,
The Good World News
Latest from Jeremy
- Runners help carry woman across the finish line of Philadelphia marathon
- Restaurant owner sets up free coat rack for the homeless
- 98-Year Old bakes cakes and pies to help feed the homeless
- Volunteers and local youth cut lawns for free for the elderly, disabled veterans and single moms
- Bishops, Knights, and Rooks in the barbershop!