I'd like to share with you a great act of kindness by a civilian outside of Boston.
Samantha Ford, a military wife and a mother of two, was at a Dunkin Donuts, when she noticed a note and $40 cash on her windshield.
The note read, "I noticed the sticker on the back of your car", referring to a "Half my Heart is in Afghanistan" bumper sticker. "Take your hero out to dinner when he comes home. Thank you both for serving. Him deployed and you for waiting." Signed "United States veteran" and "God Bless".
Samantha shared it on Facebook, and the picture went viral.
Hopefully stories like this one will inspire more people to thank and support our Service members and their families for their commitment to keeping us safe. Thank you from the Good World News Family.
Good Day and may the Good News be yours,
Last modified onMonday, 12 June 2017 09:09
- Volunteers and local youth cut lawns for free for the elderly, disabled veterans and single moms
- 2017 Janitor of the Year inspires students and faculty
- Triangle InfoSeCon and BSides RDU Close Out Cybersecurity Awareness Month in NC
- Stranger pays dinner bill for family with epileptic child
- Sophomore gives epic motivational speech to freshman at Georgia Tech