Sy Perlis broke the bench press world record for individuals ages 90 and above. At 91 years old, he lifted 187.2 pounds shattering the previous record of 135 pounds! He broke the record at National Push-Pull Bench Press and Dead Lift Championships in Phoenix on June 8th.
He only started lifting in his 60's and now works out 5 days a week.
And that's what's good,
- 96 yr old man makes touching billboard hit song for late wife
- 123 year old man tells his secrets of longevity
- After 51 years of marriage, couple goes to college together
- Fall in love for life - a book from a couple's 73 year marriage
- 91 year old mailman clocks in 64 years of service and he's still going